So, we are Allebazi. An American-owned but Deutschland-based start-up trying to carve out a place for itself in the online retail space. We sell a lot of dresses now and will add more every week (we promise!) and if you are asking us we would tell you – for the very obvious reasons – that you should consider shopping here. (Hey, FREE SHIPPING!) But we, like you, use Google and we know full well there are much larger players in this game than us and they are all very good at what they do. We emulate them in hopes of being able to live in their world someday but for now we are happy to nip at their heels by offering a large number of stylish and trendy dresses that are very popular right now. We have cocktail dresses and maxi dresses and midi dresses and boho dresses. But we have our favorite sites too and below are our top 5 places to buy a dress and save.
5. Nordstrom Rack – Let’s be honest. If we are all out here on Google looking for dresses for women on the cheap it is unlikely too many of us want to pony up for a dress at the actual Nordstrom in the mall. They are beautiful and trendy but can set you back hundreds and who can pay that in this economy? Not us! And so, we hit the rack and we find a lot of great choices and a lot of low prices.
Many we think are similar to this top-selling but inexpensive dress above. This is a solid, turtleneck, cable-knit sweater dress and it looks much pricier than what you can buy it for. It’s acrylic and casual and made for wearing in winter to the office or anyplace else.
4. Forever 21 - Most of us aren’t 21 but we were once and this shop always seems to make us feel good about that anyway. Their style is fairly unique, and the volume of their dress collection is amazing. They have prom dresses and party dresses. When we feel like we cannot find anything we like anywhere on Earth we always seem to find something at Forever 21.
Kind of like this dress. We love this dress. It’s a low-priced houndstooth print with a deep v-neck and is among our most popular. Between the material and the long sleeves, you can wear it out of the house this time of year and look perfect with an inexpensive long coat and cute scarf and chic shoes.
3. And then there is H&M. We actually envy their fabulous website but they also have a first-rate fashion offering. Their look can be trendy and smart but also classic and traditional. You can find something there that you will own and wear five years from now if you’re into that kind of thing. H&M’s quality is normally very good but like similar stores, quality can change greatly as the price goes down.
This dress is similar to something we’d find there, we think. It’s a high-neck sweater dress. Add a belt and the right boots and you are instantly a fashionista. The best part is it’s really inexpensive yet very well made.
2. ASOS is maybe the most obvious shop on here. Endless selection, including petite dresses. Low prices. High quality. It’s hard to go wrong there. Another place to find what you need when you cannot find anything. Their site is packed and sometimes hard to navigate but that is only because of the rows and rows and rows of products they post. We assume they have a staff of thousands!
And so something like this dress above would be cute: It has kind of an elegant look but at the same time is casual enough to wear anyplace. Long sleeves that look hand-sewn. Comfortable acrylic fabric. And a perfect fit for your shape.
1. Taking the top spot in our ranking is Zara. Preeminent fashion leader of the inexpensive dress buyer. They have casual, plus size dresses and dresses that look vintage. For every size and figure and shape and curve, Zara seems to have a dress – and normally in a rainbow of colors. They specialize in fast fashion and trendy ready-to-wear fashion clothing for women. In step. Reasonably priced. Fashionable. Willing to change instantly. Zara is our top choice for shops online to buy a dress and save big.